QUESTIONS & ANSWERS ABOUT THE DENTAL CARE ADVANTAGE PROGRAM
- HOW DO I SELECT A PROVIDER?
Visit our website, www.amdps.com, click on Provider look-up and the appropriate link, then enter your zipcode for a list of dental, vision, chiropractic or pharmacy providers in your area. Select the DCA office that is convenient for you. For Hearing Services, please call
EPIC Hearing at 1-866-956-5400 and tell them you are with the Dental Care Advantage Program.
- HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
Upon receiving your ID card, call your selected provider to schedule an appointment and reference the corresponding network and logo listed on your ID card.
Present your ID card each time you receive services.
- DO ALL FAMILY MEMBERS NEED TO GO TO THE SAME PROVIDER?
Each family member can choose their own DCA health care provider.
- IS THE DENTAL CARE ADVANTAGE PROGRAM AN INSURANCE PRODUCT?
No, the DCA program is a reduced fee program in which the DCA providers have agreed to provide certain health care services to DCA members at a reduced fee.
This results in meaningful member savings in comparison to the normal fees typically charged by health care providers.
- DO I NEED TO REMAIN A MEMBER DURING MY ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT?
Yes, you must continue to be a member of DCA or OrthoCare Program throughout your entire orthodontic treatment if you want
to continue to receive the reduced fees for services provided by a DCA provider.
- IF I TERMINATE MY COMPANY MEMBERSHIP, CAN I CONTINUE MY DCA MEMBERSHIP?
Yes, you may continue your DCA membership by purchasing a DCA individual or family membership at the rates in effect at that time.
- ARE CONDITIONS EXISTING PRIOR TO TREATMENT GIVEN A DISCOUNT?
Yes, the DCA program allows conditions existing prior to enrollment to be discounted if the treatment needed is listed in the fee schedale.
However, procedures already started prior to the effective date of membership, including orthodontic treatment are not eligible for a discount.
- TO WHAT AGE ARE CHILDERN INCLUDED?
Children who are dependents are able to receive discounted services under the family program until age 19, or to age 23 if they are a full time student.
The DCA program will accept an enployer's eligibility requirements if they are different than those of DCA.
- MY PROVIDER IS NOT A PART OF THE DCA PROGRAM. HOW CAN I ADD HIM/HER TO THE NETWORK?
We look to our customers for referrals of good providers in thier community.
Please contact our customer service department at 1-888-540-9488, or send an email to email@example.com.
- WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF I NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION?
American Dental Professional Services Customer Service Department by phone 1-888-540-9488; email firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit or website: www.amdps.com.
- CAN THE DCA PROGRAM BE USED WITH INSURANCE?
This discount may be used in conjunction with any plan program. Please verify your payment responsibility with the office before receiving services.
- PROVIDER FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT DIRECT NOTICE.
- ADPS WILL ACCEPT AND CANCEL PROGRAM MEMBERSHIPS AT ANYTIME DURING YOUR MEMBERSHIP AND WILL CEASE COLLECTING MEMBERSHIP FEES IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME,
NO LATER THEN 30 DAYS AFTER RECEIVING A VALID CANCELLATION NOTICE.